Rejection
HIM: Every time you break my heart, I just pick up the pieces and lay
them in front of me and then a tear falls on the broken pieces and
fixes my heart. Every time my heart is fixed, it beats faster because
every tear has your name on it. You may never love me but that doesn't
matter, because my love is like light... It doesn't need reflections to lessen darkness.I know you will never think I am worthy
enough...maybe I'm not, maybe I can be...I don't know. All i know is
that my love is true and true love never fades.
HER: Why can't we be friends?
them in front of me and then a tear falls on the broken pieces and
fixes my heart. Every time my heart is fixed, it beats faster because
every tear has your name on it. You may never love me but that doesn't
matter, because my love is like light... It doesn't need reflections to lessen darkness.I know you will never think I am worthy
enough...maybe I'm not, maybe I can be...I don't know. All i know is
that my love is true and true love never fades.
HER: Why can't we be friends?
Powered by ScribeFire.
4 Comments:
Thats so touching! :]
Nice change from the blues to brights!
We like you blog theme know :]
How do you know true love never fades?
And why doesn't it matter tht your love doesn't love you?! And why are there tears if it doesn't matter?
very satiric... :o)
and yes... I do like the new template.. very pleasing on the eyes... :o)
veens, rithish... Glad you liked the new look :-)
@veens: I don't know, HE does ask HIM :-)
Good question.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home