Thursday, September 27, 2007

The futility....

of orkut pickup lines.... ;)

Ok so they aren't the best... Or the brightest.. But all of them are desperate to meet someone through orkut! And they will go to any length to add you to their friend list. Yes, I've heard a lot of orkut love stories... Some tragic some successful some mostly funny stories... In fact orkut has also helped in rekindling long lost flames and stroke the fires of the past.. But the desperate guy looking for friendship is the funniest! And some of the replies are amazing too! One of my favorite past times is looking through random profiles and see this phenomenon of 'can i be your friend weirdness'.

1. Really really desperately desperate guy

Doesn't talk! Just sends friend requests to any girl who has pics in her album!! Sometimes just the word 'female' in the profile will do!

These guys... I dunno what to say to them! Maybe they just like their friend list longer ;)

2. The desperately desperate guy with weak vocabulary!

"Hi! How arrrreeee yooooouuuu? I wanna make fraaandships with you......"

Dude! First, get a life.... Second, learn english!!

3. The innocent sweet guy

"Hi, I was going through your profile. We seem to have a lot in common. I like banana milkshake topped with chocolate ice-cream too! Wanna be friends?"


Ok nice try buster! But liking the same milkshake doesn't qualify as 'lot in common'! You need improvement!!

4. The ego inflater

"Hi! You have lovely eyes! And a beautiful smile! Can we be friends?"

Good one. Yes the girl has lovely eyes and yes she has a beautiful smile.. Why not? SHE HAS RANI MUKHERJEE AS HER PROFILE PICTURE!! Moron!!

5. The pretentious prick

"Hi! I am 6ft 3 inches and weigh 73 kgs. I have big muscles.... and all girls say I look hansome. I like making friendships with online people. Will you be my friend?"

Ok.... I have nothing to say... Wait! Dude! "I have big muscles??" "hasome??" "all girls??" "online people??" yeah! right! Keep dreaming!!

6.The funny man

"he he! Looks like you had fun in goa. You look awesome! Lolzzz! Can we be friends?"

These guys look like right out of a Yahoo chat room with the smilies and everything.... But why would you laugh out loud after you compliment someone on their looks? Gawd!

7. The innovator

Hmm these guys are tricky! They come up with different lines for different people... They try to find a common friend, a common community or just outright lie to get some kind of response...

"Hi I have a problem I want to discuss with you. It can only be solved by a female. Reply asap"

Right. Should she also bring her broomstick and cauldron along? Idiot!!


"Hi! Hey do you know Rashmi who used to work for that xyz firm who had a kid sister called Raji who was friends with Nikhita whose Brother's sister-in-laws' colleague was my friend's cousin's husband who is also on your friends list?"


Wait! I'm confused who the hell are you talking about??

8. The master!

Oooh these guys are pros! They read the girl right and strike when the iron's hot! All the buncha losers ought to learn from them.

" I will not flirt with beautiful girls on orkut.
I will not flirt with beautiful girls on orkut.
I will not flirt with beautiful girls on orkut.
..........................................................
..........................................................

Damn! Look! You made me break my new year resolution ;) "

One word: Awesome!!

Ok I am off to see if I can borrow some lines from these guys...... Online relationships... Here I come!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rithish said...

How about -

I thought no one could love you as much as I do !!!
And then I went and broke my own record again !!!

:o)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Rithish said...

You can't use the above as an Orkut pick-up line though... :o)

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool one...!!
Yu r right on that..
*lOlzz*=> i hate this word ..

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home