Friday, July 27, 2007

Life..... It's like riding a bicycle!!

So we were on this bicycle trip.. And I was really tired of all the uphill rides.... So the next time I stared up at _yet another_ incline, I said out loud "No, not again!". The great Harsha looked at me and said simply, "Do you realize that every uphill climb leads to a downhill? Every up has a corresponding down maga!". And that's all I needed I guess. I started looking forward to ups because I knew that just beyond lay a down hill where you could go whizzing , enjoying the wind in your face and regaining your strength and stamina and of course, not to mention the rush of going down a steep incline not knowing what is coming from the other side or never knowing when you might slip and fall.........

So people... Stop complaining about difficulties... There's always a down which follows an up!

Lean forward on the handle, tuck your hands in, lower your head (aerodynamics dude! aerodynamics!!) and enjoy the ride!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rithish said...

a very good analogy !!! :o)

5:45 PM  
Blogger complexvanilla said...

Welcome to the club! Now you know what kept me going all the way to Mysore in the sapping heat, and that too with only music for company!) Enjoy your bicycling!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very True...
I wish it( life difficulties) could be as simple as bicycling though..

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home